- Filthy Secrets of Napoleon’s Sister
- Einstein’s final work is STILL unfinished. Here’s what it means.
- Wildflowers of the UK and Europe (Part 1)
- The Science of Cheese & How it Came to Exist
- Exhibit Explores “Fictional Archaeology” With Relics for the Future | My Modern Met
- Did a Pagan Goddess Inspire Easter?
- Scientists New Discovery In The Sahara That Changes Everything!
- Japanese idea called Shu Ha Ri.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Branch Manager 🤣 ❄️ (via @earthtalent) | Selected Videos
This entry was posted in infrastructure and tagged Environment, infrastructure, nature. Bookmark the permalink.
I did the same with my large thuya trees after one of the storms.
LikeLiked by 1 person