As new adventures will shortly be following, we thought best to try and get through some of the final images to be recorded from the most recent adventure in Rome. These images, taken outside of the Mausoleum of Augustus, show a bizarre on street installation project, a museum of the street, an archive of the tourist perhaps, however you want to brand it, please enjoy.
- Can origami make good emergency shelters? | The Kid Should See This
- The Threat to Our Food Supply You Never Knew Existed
- Nice Hat, Ikebukuro 池袋 | tokyostreetphoto
- News | Where Did Domesticated Horses Come From?
- The 10 tactics of fascism | Jason Stanley | Big Think
- TV From the Moon – Apollo’s Live TV cameras
- What If We Could Shrink Technology?
- Forget Yellowstone – These EIGHT Supervolcanoes Could Destroy The World | Answers With Joe
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets