808 State, who take their name after the Roland TR-808 drum machine, are regarded as pioneers of acid house. They have been touring with their defining album ‘Ninety’ for the last year and last June I happened to be in the Netherlands when they played a show at W2 in Den Bosch. Before they were about to play an exciting live show, Graham kindly agreed to do an interview with me. Here is part 1 of my interview with Graham Massey!
- A Conversation
- Sinuous Branches Envelop Human-Sized Nests and Large Geometric Sculptures by Charlie Baker
- Looking into a Volcano
- The BBC Refused To Show This Brexit Disaster
- Woah! This Experiment May Have Found a Dark Energy Particle
- Routine Rhythms!
- Spectacular Winners of the 2021 Drone Photography Contest Capture a Bird’s-Eye View of the World | Colossal
- How Sperm Whales Learned to Outsmart their Hunters
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets