Much was made of Frank Soo’s Chinese parentage when he started out as a professional footballer, although only one of his parents was Chinese. According to his nephew, John Soo, “Frank’s father came from Canton in China when he was very young. Over the years he was looked after by the Chinese community in Manchester. […]
- Can origami make good emergency shelters? | The Kid Should See This
- The Threat to Our Food Supply You Never Knew Existed
- Nice Hat, Ikebukuro 池袋 | tokyostreetphoto
- News | Where Did Domesticated Horses Come From?
- The 10 tactics of fascism | Jason Stanley | Big Think
- TV From the Moon – Apollo’s Live TV cameras
- What If We Could Shrink Technology?
- Forget Yellowstone – These EIGHT Supervolcanoes Could Destroy The World | Answers With Joe
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets