My eyewitness account of police repression last night in São Paulo, originally posted at Brasil Wire. Photography is mine, with additional photo & video in a separate post. Pro-democracy protestors have demonstrated through the streets of São Paulo for four consecutive nights now. All have terminated with military police aggressively dispersing crowds numbering from the […]
- Can origami make good emergency shelters? | The Kid Should See This
- The Threat to Our Food Supply You Never Knew Existed
- Nice Hat, Ikebukuro 池袋 | tokyostreetphoto
- News | Where Did Domesticated Horses Come From?
- The 10 tactics of fascism | Jason Stanley | Big Think
- TV From the Moon – Apollo’s Live TV cameras
- What If We Could Shrink Technology?
- Forget Yellowstone – These EIGHT Supervolcanoes Could Destroy The World | Answers With Joe
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets