Moqueca is a fitting representation of Brazil’s diverse culinary background. There are several variations of this dish today, but Moqueca Baiana, from the Northeast state of Bahia, is one of the most interesting reflection of the traditions embedded in Brazilian cuisine. Originally a seafood stew prepared by the native people of Brazil, Moqueca has taken […]
- Can origami make good emergency shelters? | The Kid Should See This
- The Threat to Our Food Supply You Never Knew Existed
- Nice Hat, Ikebukuro 池袋 | tokyostreetphoto
- News | Where Did Domesticated Horses Come From?
- The 10 tactics of fascism | Jason Stanley | Big Think
- TV From the Moon – Apollo’s Live TV cameras
- What If We Could Shrink Technology?
- Forget Yellowstone – These EIGHT Supervolcanoes Could Destroy The World | Answers With Joe
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets