Ancient, but Well-known Medicinal Plant that belongs in everyone’s kitchen today. Native to Africa, Aloe Vera is a hardy succulent that’s easy to grow inside or outside of your own home. It thrives in poor soil and requires very little water. Spiny-edged light green Aloe plants can grow to two feet and eventually produce snowy, […]
- 5 Animals that went EXTINCT but are now back in the UK!
- Getting old without getting older – with Andrew Steele
- Replacement Theory Is Everywhere. Here’s Why.
- Minimal Lines Contour the Expressive Women in Luciano Cian’s Bold Portraits | Colossal
- Vivienne Restwood, or Viv for short | lucy_lapwing
- The Number of Times I Numbered the Number of Times
- A Vase Kept in an Ordinary Kitchen Turned Out to Be a Qing-Dynasty Artwork Worth Millions | Smithsonian
- Igana | Günter Tauchner
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets