I write from my soul to yours I undress my heart to show you my scars. Crimson-tinged words need no pages Scattering into synapse spaces. The pain spills as blood blue ink Dipped in the inkwell of syllabic sync. Hold my words close to your heart They are my soul's oxygen chart. I am a poet who paints with her pen To frame my page with your name again and again.
- Brewmaster Answers Beer Questions From Twitter | Tech Support | WIRED
- Gone with the Wind: how a 1936 novel explains modern America | History Extra podcast
- Did People Used To Look Older?
- The average jump height of a person on earth and its equivalent in other worlds of the solar system🌍🪐 | Tansu YEĞEN
- Street art | Sam
- Spraying ‘n chilling yesterday in my hometown | mateusbailon
- BBC World Service – CrowdScience, Are humans naturally clean and tidy?
- The Natural World, Joy, and Human Flourishing | On Being
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets