I was travelling on a suburban train in Germany early on Thursday evening. It normally looks just like this.Without really paying much attention to my fellow passengers initially…….. then I looked up and saw that in my carriage was a Franciscan monk, a nun, Darth Vader, two policemen, a pilot, a selection of fairies, an […]A monk, a policeman, Darth Vader, a pilot, oh yes and Two Fairies and many more…… — Sorry I’m late!
- The Book Of Leaves, a stop-motion exploration of leaf shapes | The Kid Should See This
- Afropop Worldwide | The Black History of Tap Dancing
- The Square Kilometre Array’s complex combination of cattle, culture and cosmology | ABC Australia
- Astronomy | Construction of the next phase of the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) starts today
- The future of mobility in Europe | DW Documentary
- What did the Rosetta Stone’s inscription actually communicate? | Aeon Videos
- What went wrong with the Tube Map?
- A New Book Repaints the Legacy of Street Art by Spotlighting Women Leading the Genre | Colossal
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets