Copenhagen-based graphic designer and illustrator Petra Kostova of Pet & Dot creates dazzling galaxies composed of millions of stippled dots. To produce her concentrated star systems and cloudy nebulas she uses technical pens (either rOtring Rapidograph or Isograph) to draw on black and white paper. Due to the limitations of her color scheme, each work is completely formed through the intensity of her chosen dots—a meditative process which can often take her several weeks or months to complete.
- Boléro – Prequell Rework (Paris 2024 live)
- A Mesmerizing Dance Performance for the Paralympics Hand Off Ceremony Choreographed by Sadeck Waff | Colossal
- Firefighter Training | Our Planet Daily
- Why does @The Weeknd SOUND MORE 80’s than 80’s MUSIC?
- Why The Future Is Always Painted White – Cheddar Explains
- New York City | Esther Woo
- Jane Goodall on fires, floods, frugality and the good fight
- Is this the GREATEST bass line of all time?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets