Philosopher Hannah Arendt once wrote that the aim of totalitarian education is not to instil convictions, but to destroy a populations capacity to form any. As one of the most prominent intellectuals in Nazi Germany, she had reason to fear its advance. So too, it would appear, do Brazilian creatives, following the announcement of Roberto […]Joseph Goebbels Resurfaces In Brazilian Politics — THE MOTHERSHIP
- Can origami make good emergency shelters? | The Kid Should See This
- The Threat to Our Food Supply You Never Knew Existed
- Nice Hat, Ikebukuro 池袋 | tokyostreetphoto
- News | Where Did Domesticated Horses Come From?
- The 10 tactics of fascism | Jason Stanley | Big Think
- TV From the Moon – Apollo’s Live TV cameras
- What If We Could Shrink Technology?
- Forget Yellowstone – These EIGHT Supervolcanoes Could Destroy The World | Answers With Joe
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets