Giant honeybees construct open nests
Several layers of bees form a “bee curtain” on the outside, the vulnerable brood inside
‘shimmering’ when a predator approaches
A chemical called Nasonov pheromone is released to embolden them to stay together 1/2pic.twitter.com/21QfMzcpx2
— Science girl (@gunsnrosesgirl3) July 10, 2022
- GNOSSIENNE No. 1 on GUITAR! (Erik Satie)
- Menopause Rhapsody – Bohemian Rhapsody Parody Song for every Queen
- The Unexpected Measure that Makes the Modern World Tick
- Traditional Japanese Time Was Very Different
- What Role Does our Microbiome Play in a Healthy Diet? – with Tim Spector
- Nuclear Waste: What Do We Do With It?
- They can’t survive in the wild..
- An Indigenous Perspective on Humanity’s Survival on Earth | Jupta Itoewaki | TED
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets