“Your eye must see a composition or an expression that life itself offers you, and you must know with intuition when to click the camera."
View Cartier-Bresson’s images of Mexico, where he honed his signature style: https://t.co/nF2IHbMtAl
— Magnum Photos (@MagnumPhotos) September 4, 2022
- The Ocean Cleanup Conceptualizes Its Third Massive Apparatus to Remove Trash from the ‘Great Pacific Garbage Patch’ | Colossal
- “Claude Monet” | Kobra in Boulogne, France (Photo by 33-Philip).
- Quanta Magazine (@quantamag) • Instagram video
- Tesla Made an X-Ray of His Own Foot With a Machine He Designed | My Modern Met
- Tokujin Yoshika’s New Public Sculpture Glistens Outside Tokyo Station | Spoon & Tamago
- Strategy vs tactics
- Building With Apartments Floating Over Water Like the Bow of a Ship | My Modern Met
- Timothy Snyder: The Making of Modern Ukraine. Class 6: The Grand Duchy of Lithuania
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets