- Boléro – Prequell Rework (Paris 2024 live)
- A Mesmerizing Dance Performance for the Paralympics Hand Off Ceremony Choreographed by Sadeck Waff | Colossal
- Firefighter Training | Our Planet Daily
- Why does @The Weeknd SOUND MORE 80’s than 80’s MUSIC?
- Why The Future Is Always Painted White – Cheddar Explains
- New York City | Esther Woo
- Jane Goodall on fires, floods, frugality and the good fight
- Is this the GREATEST bass line of all time?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: photography
More than 300 people have stripped naked by the Dead Sea in Israel to draw attention to its dramatically receding shoreline. The event was part of a live installation by the artist Spencer Tunick, who’s used similar photo-shoots around the … Continue reading
Atomium. Brussels, Belgium Photographer Daria Huxley is the Edge of Humanity Magazine contributor of this photo essay. From the series ‘Geometria’. […] Museo Soumaya. Mexico City, Mexico Main elements – geometric lines, domes, spiral staircases and courtyards, form a single … Continue reading
Forget science fiction — Silicon Valley start-up Light Field Lab has created a hologram so real that I could put my hand right through it.
By Jessica Stewart on October 9, 2021 Lisbon, Portugal One of the great advantages of living in Europe is the ability to enjoy different cultures by traveling just a short distance. Recently, landscape photographer Albert Dros had the chance to … Continue reading
By Jessica Stewart on October 8, 2021 “It was Ndakasi’s sweet nature and intelligence that helped me to understand the connection between humans and Great Apes.” The world has lost another bright light with the death of orphaned mountain … Continue reading