Three interpreters from a war-crimes tribunal recount their painful experiences acting as a silent channel of communication between witnesses, victims, and perpetrators in Eliane Esther Bots’s “In Flow of Words.”
- Are Renewables Actually the Cheaper Option?
- Climate SOLUTION super tipping points.
- Toward Singularity – Neuroscience Inspiring AI
- HÔTEL NUIT NOIRE – Animation Short Film 2022 – GOBELINS
- A Brief History of Us
- Going Up | New Beginnings in Love
- I Misunderstood the Greenhouse Effect. Here’s How It Works.
- The Astonishing Biodiversity of Fungi Blooms in Max Mudie’s Macro Photographs | Colossal
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets