Heisenberg and Schrödinger get pulled over for speeding.
The cop asks Heisenberg "Do you know how fast you were going?"
Heisenberg replies, "No, but we know exactly where we are!"
The officer looks at him confused and says "you were going 108 miles per hour!"
— World of Engineering (@engineers_feed) March 21, 2023
- A Humbling Short Film Visualizes the Breathtaking Magnitude of 13.8 Billion Years of Cosmic Existence | Colossal
- A real history of Aboriginal Australians, the first agriculturalists | Bruce Pascoe | TEDxSydney
- 65,000 yrs – the great history of Australian Aboriginal Astronomy | Kirsten Banks | TEDxYouth@Sydney
- How indigenous food connects us to country and culture | Paul Iskov | TEDxPerth
- We could lose the oldest culture on our planet | Amy Toensing | TEDxCarnegieLake
- How Brazilian SAMBA SCHOOLS became a Carnaval statement – The Brazilian Report
- Feeling the “and”
- Susie Dent’s Foreign Words of The Week – The ‘Untranslatables’
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets