In this episode, neuromarketing experts Prince Ghuman and Matt Johnson discuss the many strange examples from their book, Blindsight, in an effort to make us all smarter consumers, empowered to make better decisions after touring a showcase of all the less-obvious ways marketing, advertising, venues, restaurants, shopping malls, casinos, social media companies, and more, knowingly use neuroscience […]YANSS 225 – How a better understanding of neuromarketing can make you a smarter consumer — You Are Not So Smart
- How waste heat can help get us off natural gas for good.
- Earth’s Rarest Lightning Finally Caught on Camera
- Photographer Shares How a Community in Kenya Came Together to Help Orphaned Elephants | My Modern Met
- Watch a Wildlife Photographer Get Mobbed by a Group of Meerkats | My Modern Met
- À Pompéi, les corps figés des anciens habitants sont aujourd’hui encore visibles | Arte France
- thisisourmanchester 22 💔
- How did medieval people wash their clothes? For once, the historical myths are medieval facts.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets