- Jean Baptiste Vérany’s Wildly Influential Cephalopod Chromolithographs Depict Sea Creatures in Stunning Opalescent Color | Colossal
- When “Lake Shore Drive” doesn’t fit…
- Aweeeeeeeee this is so beautiful.
- Origin of Native American and Y-DNA Haplogroup Q
- Are Native Americans From China Or….?
- Where Did The First Americans Come From?
- These are strangely satisfying 😵💫 | @yukikawae
- Veteran Who Lost Both Legs Makes History Reaching Mt. Everest | My Modern Met
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
What happens in a nature documentary when there is no David Attenborough, no Morgan Freeman or Sigourney Weaver, lending voice-over and theatrical narration? | The New Yorker (@newyorkermag)
This entry was posted in Animal Behaviour and tagged comparison, Life, nature. Bookmark the permalink.
I can’t believe that they get out of their cars and so close to the bear. I would also think it would have been better to keep the children in the bus until the bear was gone, instead of letting them run out and over to the house, screaming.