The lighter penguin is an elderly female whose partner died this year. The darker one is a younger male who lost his partner two years ago. Biologists have followed them as they meet every night to comfort each other. They stand for hours together watching the lights. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/NW7vf9mkJn
— 𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎 (@MeliMels99) November 3, 2022
- Filthy Secrets of Napoleon’s Sister
- Einstein’s final work is STILL unfinished. Here’s what it means.
- Wildflowers of the UK and Europe (Part 1)
- The Science of Cheese & How it Came to Exist
- Exhibit Explores “Fictional Archaeology” With Relics for the Future | My Modern Met
- Did a Pagan Goddess Inspire Easter?
- Scientists New Discovery In The Sahara That Changes Everything!
- Japanese idea called Shu Ha Ri.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets