The Peter Principle is the satirical theory that employees are generally promoted to their level of incompetence.
In 1974, the author of the Peter a principle, Dr. Laurence J. Peter, explained how he first got the idea and what can be done about it pic.twitter.com/9bb7dd259h
— Vala Afshar (@ValaAfshar) November 5, 2022
- The future of mobility in Europe | DW Documentary
- What did the Rosetta Stone’s inscription actually communicate? | Aeon Videos
- What went wrong with the Tube Map?
- A New Book Repaints the Legacy of Street Art by Spotlighting Women Leading the Genre | Colossal
- In 1995, 14 wolves were released in Yellowstone National Park,,,
- Fascinating 19th Century Photos of Old Japan Brought To Life
- Nguri – Indigenous rangers tell ancient stories of the Great Barrier Reef | WWF-Australia
- Best of 2022: Top 50 Photographs From Around the World | My Modern Met
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets