- A Humbling Short Film Visualizes the Breathtaking Magnitude of 13.8 Billion Years of Cosmic Existence | Colossal
- A real history of Aboriginal Australians, the first agriculturalists | Bruce Pascoe | TEDxSydney
- 65,000 yrs – the great history of Australian Aboriginal Astronomy | Kirsten Banks | TEDxYouth@Sydney
- How indigenous food connects us to country and culture | Paul Iskov | TEDxPerth
- We could lose the oldest culture on our planet | Amy Toensing | TEDxCarnegieLake
- How Brazilian SAMBA SCHOOLS became a Carnaval statement – The Brazilian Report
- Feeling the “and”
- Susie Dent’s Foreign Words of The Week – The ‘Untranslatables’
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Japanese idea called Shu Ha Ri.
This entry was posted in Art and tagged Choreography, design, rhythm. Bookmark the permalink.