- Boléro – Prequell Rework (Paris 2024 live)
- A Mesmerizing Dance Performance for the Paralympics Hand Off Ceremony Choreographed by Sadeck Waff | Colossal
- Firefighter Training | Our Planet Daily
- Why does @The Weeknd SOUND MORE 80’s than 80’s MUSIC?
- Why The Future Is Always Painted White – Cheddar Explains
- New York City | Esther Woo
- Jane Goodall on fires, floods, frugality and the good fight
- Is this the GREATEST bass line of all time?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: rhythm
Our movies and offices are engineered to sound natural based on what rang false in the theatres of 18th-century Paris Joseph L Clarkeis assistant professor in the Department of Art History at the University of Toronto in Canada, and a … Continue reading
OCTOBER 1, 2021. GRACE EBERT “Evenfall” (2021), oil on canvas, 28.75 × 23.62 inches. All images courtesy of Thinkspace Projects, Whether depicting a floating cluster of stairs and balconies or a living space separated by differing forces of gravity, a new … Continue reading
A portrait of an artist. Credits : All Artwork by Bill Blaine Music : Aaron Curiak Sound Design : Jeremiah Clever Color : John Carrington Director, Editor, DP : Jakub Blank Special Thanks to the Blaine Family Vemod Content Caravan
Maleni Chaitoo, representative of the International Disability Alliance, addresses the meeting using sign language during the special event in observance of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities (2015). PHOTO:UN Photo/Amanda Voisard We Sign for Human Rights The International … Continue reading
A film by Sam Mason samueljeromemason.com/ instagram.com/samueljeromemasonic/ twitter.com/samjerommasonic Client 4 Strikes / Karen Meyers Commissioned by Miller McCormick Production Co Hornet Head of Creative Development Kristin Labriola Executive Producer Hana Shimizu Producer Hanna Smith-Ide Associate Producer Heather Hardin Editor Sam … Continue reading
What if I told you that you could actually go back in time, not just a mere leap of a second that Einstein proved you could, but a massively unimaginable seven years and eight months all the way back to … Continue reading