- Boléro – Prequell Rework (Paris 2024 live)
- A Mesmerizing Dance Performance for the Paralympics Hand Off Ceremony Choreographed by Sadeck Waff | Colossal
- Firefighter Training | Our Planet Daily
- Why does @The Weeknd SOUND MORE 80’s than 80’s MUSIC?
- Why The Future Is Always Painted White – Cheddar Explains
- New York City | Esther Woo
- Jane Goodall on fires, floods, frugality and the good fight
- Is this the GREATEST bass line of all time?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: music
A près de 100 jours de #PyeongChang2018, revivez la performance live du rework du célèbre Boléro de Maurice Ravel par Prequell à la #JourneeOlympique à Ville de Paris. Sport et culture au coeur des Jeux Paris 2024 ouverts au monde … Continue reading
@The Weeknd has gone back to the future with his most recent album with futuristic synths of the 80’s. His 80’s music style has seen him become one of the stand-out artists of 2021. But what makes this album sound … Continue reading
Today’s episode is slightly different as we dive into one of the greatest bass lines of all time. James Jamerson’s performance in MARVIN GAYE’s WHAT’s GOING ON is a masterclass in the electric bass and I hope you enjoy our … Continue reading
When it comes to popular music, it’s hard to top Brazil for variety, excellence and sheer volume. On this program, Georges Collinet welcomes co-host Béco Dranoff in Brazil. Béco is a producer, broadcaster and lifelong connoisseur of Brazilian music. He … Continue reading
In this episode we take a look at and analyze Adele’s first new single in over 5 years, “Easy On Me”.
How does music work? What did an Ancient Greek philosopher have to do with it? Why did he keep drowning people? Discover the answers to these questions and more as we take a tour through musical tuning systems, examining how … Continue reading
Through archival interviews, John Lennon tells the story of making his song “God.” Earlier this year, I got an amazing email—the estate of John Lennon said that they have a treasure trove of audio material from his life, and they … Continue reading