Over the last three years, I’ve occassionally heard about people taking street art tours. I would never have thought about taking one, but while I was traveling in July I took two, and they were two highlights of my time away from Peru. Street art tours are often walking tours, but the emphasis is not history or architecture. […]
- Boléro – Prequell Rework (Paris 2024 live)
- A Mesmerizing Dance Performance for the Paralympics Hand Off Ceremony Choreographed by Sadeck Waff | Colossal
- Firefighter Training | Our Planet Daily
- Why does @The Weeknd SOUND MORE 80’s than 80’s MUSIC?
- Why The Future Is Always Painted White – Cheddar Explains
- New York City | Esther Woo
- Jane Goodall on fires, floods, frugality and the good fight
- Is this the GREATEST bass line of all time?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets