Montreal-based fashion designer and creative Raku Inoue (previously) continues his Natura Insects series with a focus on brilliantly colored moths and butterflies. The delicate insects were created from seasonal leaves and blooms, with pastel petals and green leaves composing those made in late summer, and warmer tones and brown leaves forming the works made in mid-fall.
- A Conversation
- Sinuous Branches Envelop Human-Sized Nests and Large Geometric Sculptures by Charlie Baker
- Looking into a Volcano
- The BBC Refused To Show This Brexit Disaster
- Woah! This Experiment May Have Found a Dark Energy Particle
- Routine Rhythms!
- Spectacular Winners of the 2021 Drone Photography Contest Capture a Bird’s-Eye View of the World | Colossal
- How Sperm Whales Learned to Outsmart their Hunters
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets