The Samburu is a nomadic tribe in northern Kenya, closely related to the Maasai. Discover the area together with these warriors. Raw, diverse and colourful! Make together with Samburu warriors an adventurous hike through the rainforest with beautiful views. The people are also known as ‘The Butterfly People’ because of their brightly colored clothing and jewelry.
- Boléro – Prequell Rework (Paris 2024 live)
- A Mesmerizing Dance Performance for the Paralympics Hand Off Ceremony Choreographed by Sadeck Waff | Colossal
- Firefighter Training | Our Planet Daily
- Why does @The Weeknd SOUND MORE 80’s than 80’s MUSIC?
- Why The Future Is Always Painted White – Cheddar Explains
- New York City | Esther Woo
- Jane Goodall on fires, floods, frugality and the good fight
- Is this the GREATEST bass line of all time?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets