With a history of human use going back 7,000 years, garlic is a culinary and medicinal mainstay in Asian, European, African, Latin American and North American cultures, and yet many don’t know a lot about this pungent plant.
- GNOSSIENNE No. 1 on GUITAR! (Erik Satie)
- Menopause Rhapsody – Bohemian Rhapsody Parody Song for every Queen
- The Unexpected Measure that Makes the Modern World Tick
- Traditional Japanese Time Was Very Different
- What Role Does our Microbiome Play in a Healthy Diet? – with Tim Spector
- Nuclear Waste: What Do We Do With It?
- They can’t survive in the wild..
- An Indigenous Perspective on Humanity’s Survival on Earth | Jupta Itoewaki | TED
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets