Did you know: Bees can sleep 5-8 hours a day.. Many times in flowers and they like to hold each others feet! pic.twitter.com/fcEvicopXh
— jonathan slater☮️ (@joslater37) August 31, 2022
- I Misunderstood the Greenhouse Effect. Here’s How It Works.
- The Astonishing Biodiversity of Fungi Blooms in Max Mudie’s Macro Photographs | Colossal
- The power of pulses
- When Elephants Got Weird
- Do We Really Live Under Capitalism?
- Ornate Picture Frames Sprout Twisted Roots in Organic Sculptures by Darryl Cox | Colossal
- The Agate Mystery: Why We Can’t Synthesize This Common Gem
- Everything – Yes, Everything – is a SPRING! (Pretty much)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets