This is a Spanish Dancer and is one of the biggest nudibranch species you can find on the Great Barrier Reef. You can see how they get their name, when they move through the water the contractions and undulations look like the red skirt of a dancer.
🎥 #MasterReefGuides pic.twitter.com/mMNqPWUgQn
— MaduroDive (@MaduroDive) September 12, 2022
- Filthy Secrets of Napoleon’s Sister
- Einstein’s final work is STILL unfinished. Here’s what it means.
- Wildflowers of the UK and Europe (Part 1)
- The Science of Cheese & How it Came to Exist
- Exhibit Explores “Fictional Archaeology” With Relics for the Future | My Modern Met
- Did a Pagan Goddess Inspire Easter?
- Scientists New Discovery In The Sahara That Changes Everything!
- Japanese idea called Shu Ha Ri.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets