Two boys in Madagascar scratch the back of a habituated lemur
Via National Geographic pic.twitter.com/326oddqswn
— Gabriele Corno (@Gabriele_Corno) October 10, 2022
- Filthy Secrets of Napoleon’s Sister
- Einstein’s final work is STILL unfinished. Here’s what it means.
- Wildflowers of the UK and Europe (Part 1)
- The Science of Cheese & How it Came to Exist
- Exhibit Explores “Fictional Archaeology” With Relics for the Future | My Modern Met
- Did a Pagan Goddess Inspire Easter?
- Scientists New Discovery In The Sahara That Changes Everything!
- Japanese idea called Shu Ha Ri.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets