- Boléro – Prequell Rework (Paris 2024 live)
- A Mesmerizing Dance Performance for the Paralympics Hand Off Ceremony Choreographed by Sadeck Waff | Colossal
- Firefighter Training | Our Planet Daily
- Why does @The Weeknd SOUND MORE 80’s than 80’s MUSIC?
- Why The Future Is Always Painted White – Cheddar Explains
- New York City | Esther Woo
- Jane Goodall on fires, floods, frugality and the good fight
- Is this the GREATEST bass line of all time?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: colombia
Estimado amigos – Gracias para visitar mi pagina. Ya solo tengo unas fotos de celular. Sera mucho trabajo para organizar y editar las fotos de mi camera. Regrese en unas semanas para ver mas. Gracias su paciencia. Gran saludos y … Continue reading
Ladama Project Hi everyone!!! I hope you like this video and learn some Colombian culture, I will leave several links so you can understand the beat and context of bullerengue and also the tonada lyrics and a translation. Sing: El … Continue reading
Some how, some way I survived my third Carnaval. When I first arrived in Colombia back in January 2017, I had a mere month to adjust to my new home, number my mosquito bites 1 – 53, and try my … Continue reading
The Amazon river or “Rio Amazonas” is located in South America. It is the largest river in the world and second in length, with approximately 6,400 km (4.000 miles). The Amazon river crosses 7 countries of South America, Guyana, Ecuador, … Continue reading