- Shadow art 🎨✨| @vincent_bal
- How Does the Power Grid Work?
- The tragic myth of the Sun God’s son – Iseult Gillespie
- An energy revolution is possible – but only if leaders get imaginative about how to fund it | The Conversation
- Bold Proposal to Make Central Berlin a Mostly Car-Free Zone | Kottke
- The internet of everything – Our relationship with the internet| DW Documentary
- You’ll Never Look at Button Mushrooms the Same Way Again
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Mexico
IK LAB is a new art gallery concept in Tulum, Mexico founded by Guggenheim descendent and Tulum resident Santiago Rumney Guggenheim and designed by Jorge Eduardo Neira Serkel. The open air exhibition space is located at Neira Sterkel’s upscale eco resort Azulik, and … Continue reading
There’s no shortage of things to do this Día de los Muertos, no matter where you are in the world. Source: The Best Parades And Celebrations On The Planet For Día De Los Muertos
In a distopian world where books are banned and fossil fuels completely consumed, the ruling corporations confiscated all the books to burn them and generate energy. However, in New York City there is an underground group of ex scientists, writers … Continue reading
buried mirror: latest reflections » Photo Wednesday: Water delivery.