- Can origami make good emergency shelters? | The Kid Should See This
- The Threat to Our Food Supply You Never Knew Existed
- Nice Hat, Ikebukuro 池袋 | tokyostreetphoto
- News | Where Did Domesticated Horses Come From?
- The 10 tactics of fascism | Jason Stanley | Big Think
- TV From the Moon – Apollo’s Live TV cameras
- What If We Could Shrink Technology?
- Forget Yellowstone – These EIGHT Supervolcanoes Could Destroy The World | Answers With Joe
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Dance
A Mesmerizing Dance Performance for the Paralympics Hand Off Ceremony Choreographed by Sadeck Waff | Colossal
As part of a closing hand-off ceremony for the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games and the 2024 games in Paris, choreographer Sadeck Waff worked with 128 performers in a dizzying performance focused on arms and hands. The French dancer and choreographer … Continue reading
Photographer Raj Laxmi Singh is the Edge of Humanity Magazine contributor of this photo essay. From the project ‘Capture the Beautiful Movement of Dancers ’. Dance is the form of vibration of our body and mind. It is a form … Continue reading
Sila Sveta presents the second part of the high-tech art performance “Levitation 2”. The second part of the “Levitation” is a continuation of the previous project, which 5 years ago gained more than 20 million views around the world. This … Continue reading
Emma O’Sullivan, Galway Ireland, May 2017. An all-Ireland champion. Part of Kirk Scott’s Meet Me On Music Street project.
Hiplet: Because We Can, a SXSW 2020 Official Selection was created with the intention to inspire young Black women. This film brings the Chicago based Hiplet [hip-lay] Ballerinas centerstage. Hiplet™ fuses classical pointe technique with hip-hop and urban dance styles. … Continue reading
In many parts of the world, children are leading an increasingly sedentary lifestyle, threatening both their short and long-term health. But the Swedish non-profit organization Generation Pep wants to change that – by creating a unique choreographed dance featuring 10.000 … Continue reading
These three sisters love to dance and have a desire to be artists who influence other people with their art.