- What went wrong with the Tube Map?
- A New Book Repaints the Legacy of Street Art by Spotlighting Women Leading the Genre | Colossal
- In 1995, 14 wolves were released in Yellowstone National Park,,,
- Fascinating 19th Century Photos of Old Japan Brought To Life
- Nguri – Indigenous rangers tell ancient stories of the Great Barrier Reef | WWF-Australia
- Best of 2022: Top 50 Photographs From Around the World | My Modern Met
- The tiny COVID mistake with deadly implications | Katie Randall | TEDxKC
- How five lions escaped a zoo enclosure and are caught… on camera | BBC News
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: transportation
We board the limited express train from Takamatsu to Shimonada Station, which is said to be the model for the station in the Ghibli movie “Spirited Away”, a worldwide hit. Trains arrive only once every two to three hours. The … Continue reading
It’s the question we’ll all be asking this summer, often in a tone of exasperation. […]
The teen who came to Spain’s Canary Islands on top of a tanker’s rudder: ‘After the seventh day, we lost hope’ | El País
The 14-year-old from Nigeria shares with EL PAÍS his first-hand account of his 15-day odyssey from Lagos to the archipelago MARÍA MARTÍN 16 DEC 2020 – 08:30 CET After a dinner of vegetables and cookies, Prince, a 14-year-old from Nigeria … Continue reading
Wuppertal has possibly the world’s most badass public transport: a 120-year-old swingin’ suspension railway. But the question is: why? When everyone else was busy building trams and undergrounds, what made Wuppertal say “NOPE”, and build this instead? *** Tom Scott … Continue reading
Buckle up. In this reel, we’re cruising the canals of Holland’s Little Venice, we’re riding with an all-female motorcycle club in New Orleans, and we’re boarding the Scottish airline Loganair for the shortest flight in the world.
For Los Angeles Metro, marketing isn’t just about increasing the bottom line. It’s about reducing traffic, cleaning the air and making people’s commutes in this auto-clogged city a bit less stressful.
Everything is Incredible from Tyler Bastian on Vimeo.