- GNOSSIENNE No. 1 on GUITAR! (Erik Satie)
- Menopause Rhapsody – Bohemian Rhapsody Parody Song for every Queen
- The Unexpected Measure that Makes the Modern World Tick
- Traditional Japanese Time Was Very Different
- What Role Does our Microbiome Play in a Healthy Diet? – with Tim Spector
- Nuclear Waste: What Do We Do With It?
- They can’t survive in the wild..
- An Indigenous Perspective on Humanity’s Survival on Earth | Jupta Itoewaki | TED
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Film
email@example.com – for licensing and collabs Timelab official NFT collection: timelab.pro/NFT – collect a part of this artwork You can finally buy our LUTs! timelab.pro/LUTS instagram.com/timelabpro/ Subscribe to our Instagram, so you can be the first to see the previews … Continue reading
I shot this footage just under ten years ago, I was originally looking at the relationship my grandparents had with the harsh landscape of west Wales. The footage and project languished in my hard drive as I got distracted by … Continue reading
Director’s statement: Drawing on Autism is an investigation into the ethics of representation in animated documentaries. Although I am neurodivergent, I’m not autistic, so when working with my anonymous participant, an autistic friend, I needed to be mindful of well-rehearsed … Continue reading