- How a self-taught autistic artist mines creativity from life’s endless variations | Aeon Videos
- There’s a Lever in Your Ear and It Does Something Amazing
- The nightmare future humanity avoided
- Gabrielle, “Marchioness of Gossip” | messynessychic
- Idyllic Pastel Drawing of Two Sleeping Women Looks Like a Painting | My Modern Met
- When did light skin appear in modern humans?
- How Spain got to the top of the vaccination ladder | DW News
- How Pythagoras Broke Music (and how we kind of fixed it)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: conservation
The wrath of the webbing clothes moth. During the yearlong COVID-19 closure, the Getty devoted more than 6,000 hours to eradicating this one insect. Jane Bassett, senior conservator for decorative arts, demonstrates “moth remediation” techniques, which the Getty undertook during … Continue reading
Hillside trails lead to this beautiful oriental garden and lake uncovered in Bolton – and here’s how you can own a piece of it By Chris Greenhalgh 05/02/2021 Recent events have made us cherish our open green spaces so much … Continue reading
This is great news and a big win for animal conservation! We recently had some good news about tigers thriving in India and now we can look to Africa for another animal comeback. Reports out of Kenya’s Amboseli National Park … Continue reading
Campaigners deliver 1.4 million signatures supporting the zero deforestation bill to the Brazilian congress Photo © Marcos Oliveira/Agência Senado. For the past three years, Greenpeace Brazil has been collecting signatures in support of a bill to establish a zero deforestation … Continue reading
TEDxRio+20 // Lembranças from TEDxRio on Vimeo.