- Going Up | New Beginnings in Love
- I Misunderstood the Greenhouse Effect. Here’s How It Works.
- The Astonishing Biodiversity of Fungi Blooms in Max Mudie’s Macro Photographs | Colossal
- The power of pulses
- When Elephants Got Weird
- Do We Really Live Under Capitalism?
- Ornate Picture Frames Sprout Twisted Roots in Organic Sculptures by Darryl Cox | Colossal
- The Agate Mystery: Why We Can’t Synthesize This Common Gem
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Technology
What it’s like to wear a prosthetic that ‘feels’ As a biomedical engineer and a practitioner of the Indian classical dance form bharatanatyam, Shriya Srinivasan understands the value of being able to sense the world around you with your entire … Continue reading
The Bay of Fundy has cheap, clean power: if you can harness it. […]
TANGER VILLE RAILWAY STATION Time to ride the Al Boraq – it’s Africa’s INCREDIBLE high-speed train capable of 320km/h (200mph)! Join me for an awesome trip on Morocco’s finest railway line. — Journey Details: Origin: Tanger-Ville Destination: Casa-Voyageurs Company: Office … Continue reading
By Madeleine Muzdakis on January 15, 2023 Mayan sites and causeways in the Mirador-Calakmul Karst Basin (MCKB). (Photo: Hansen et al.) The 2,000-year-old network is 964 settlements connected by causeways. The ancient Maya of Central America created incredible civilizations. With … Continue reading
What is it like to be a paramedic, navigating human emergency? Directors: Lena Mäder, Roman Hodel (romanhodel.com/about) More on this film: aeon.co/videos/what-is-it-like-to-be-a-paramedic-navigating-human-emergency Watch more free videos on Aeon: aeon.co/videos Subscribe: vimeo.com/aeonvideo